PM Kisan Yojana: the 10th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme will come to the farmers ‘ account for Rs 2000 next week. Preparations have already begun. Most state governments have completed the process on their behalf.
New Delhi. The 10th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi is set to reach the account of crores of farmers in the country next week. Preparations have already started with this. On completion of the initial process, farmers will start receiving Rs 10 to Rs 2000 of the 2nd installment. According to information from the Modi government, by December 15, 2021, you will receive the money for the 10th installment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme. This will often credit the money to the farmers account before Christmas.
Many state governments have done this work
The first step in the payment of the 10th installment of PM Kisan Yojana is to sign a Transfer request on behalf of the state governments. Eligible farmers under the scheme will get Rs.15 to two thousand on December 2021 of the 10th instalment (PM Kisan Yojana 10th installation). Most state governments have completed the transfer request sign (RFT Signed) tax process.
These farmers will get Rs 4000
Farmers who have not yet availed the 9th instalment will have two installments of money in their accounts, i.e. Rs 4000 will be transferred to their accounts. But let us know that this facility will be available only to farmers who have registered before September 30.
Check your name in the list
1. The official website of PM Kisan Yojana https://pmkisan.gov.in must visit.
2. On its homepage, you’ll see the Farmers Corner option.
3. Within the Farmers Corner section, you will need to click on the benefits List option.
4. Then you have to select state, district, sub district, block and village from the drop down list.
5. Then you have to click on Get Report. After this, the full list of beneficiaries will be revealed, in which you can check your name.
Check installment status like this
Once you reach the website, click on the farmers corner on the right side. Then click on the Beneficiary Status option, after which a new page will open. Now enter your Aadhaar number, mobile number. You will then get the full details of your status.